Statistics on Tourism
The following information is made available to members and found in our members only portal.
Click here to access: https://memberportal.keywestchamber.org/
Dashboard Trends – A bimonthly compilation of cruise ship, airline, and ferry passengers. Also included in the dashboard trends are Monroe County sales tax receipts and bed tax collections. The final component of these trends include hotel occupancy rates and average daily rates for Key West properties.
Statistics on Tourism – A monthly 36-page compilation of statistics regarding visitor travel to Key West, bed and sales tax collections, as well as city, county, and state labor numbers.
- September Statistics 2021
- September Statistics 2021 – Back to School Stats
- Business Economic Environment Outlook Survey 2nd Qtr 2021
- Airport Arrivals Jan-Jun 2021
- April 2021 Monthly Snap Shot
- Annual Employment Environment 2021
- March 2021 Monthly Snap Shot
- 1st Quarter 2021 Snap Shot
- Key West 2020 Overview
- February 2021 Monthly Snap Shot
- 4th Quarter BES Snap Shot
- January 2021 Monthly Snap Shot
Business Environment Survey – A quarterly survey of chamber members requesting feedback regarding economic activity over the prior three months. The survey focuses on trends within the labor market as well as the performance of high-profile local events.